Behind every successful man, there is a strong and wise woman who makes a huge difference in his path to success. That’s not just a saying that you can say every once in a while, that’s a proven fact by examples and cases.
Behind every successful man, there is a woman.
Do you agree with this quote or just consider it a myth? Some people consider that a man’s success depends only on him and how hard he works to achieve his goals.
Despite that, you must accept that a woman can be behind a man’s success, and not only motivate, support and have an impact on him, but also sacrifice many things for him so he could do whatever he wants.
This comes to prove that you should appreciate your woman even more because sometimes we just forget what a woman’s worth really is. So, here you can have a look at the greatest examples of wives that prove this quote to be an absolute truth and show that you should appreciate your woman more.
“Behind every successful man, there is a woman” Do you believe This Quote is Right?
If you have a look at some of the examples of wives who supported their famous husbands you will be reminded once again how important a strong, confident and wise wife is for the ongoing success of a powerful man.
Even though it’s not a requirement for the career success, a supportive wife can motivate you professionally and make life more meaningful.
So, why should you appreciate your woman and what a supportive woman can provide for his husband??
- Well, first of all, self-confidence. Indeed, as Mark Twain’s famous quote says, behind every successful man there is a wise woman because a woman can impact on your ego and give you the self-esteem you need to your path to success. And she can do it just by praising what you do rather than demeaning your vision and ideas.
A great example is the marriage of Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan. Interestingly, it has been described as one of the greatest love stories of all times.
Before Alzheimer’s slowly took Ronald’s life, he wrote devoted love letters to his beloved wife to express his gratitude and appreciation for her support. By the way, the letters were published in Nancy’s book, named “I Love You, Ronnie”.
In particular, in one of these letters, Reagan expressed how much he valued his wife, saying that there were no words to describe the happiness that she has brought to the Government. Describing her, he added this wonderful words “It is no secret that he is the married man in the world and would be totally lost and desolate without you.“
- You should appreciate your woman because she can feed drive and ambition. It is pleasant to see people who are fueled by dedication, ambition, and drive.
As Hillary Clinton once confessed she saw something special in Bill Clinton when they met at Yale Law School. What is noteworthy, she not only shared the vision that Bill had for himself but also provided a background for his ideas and actions in all of his political campaigns.
Sometimes our ambition can lead to hasty decisions but a wise spouse can help focus and improve that drive.
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman because she can give a solid support and will be there to listen to you and help you deal with your problems and issues. A great wife offers emotional support to make you feel better about yourself.
As you may know, Laura Bush convinced her famous husband, George W. Bush to give up drinking when he was in his early 40s. She was an emotional rock when Bush needed it the most that helped him to get back on his feet.
Due to her emotional strength, Bush managed to become the Governor of Texas and then the President of the USA. So basically, Laura made him take risks and got his back in public.
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman because she allows you to take risks. It is not a secret that people who don’t like to take risks rarely become successful. But a supportive wife can encourage her husband’s vision and give him the confidence to take the risks that will be needed in his professional life.
Many things have been written about the love of Napoleon and Josephine. Interestingly, they got married just before Napoleon marched off to conquer Italy. In his letters, Napoleon gave her beloved wife credit for strengthening his confidence.
Yes, it may be shocking to you as he is renowned as one of the greatest military minds of all times. Some people don’t understand the importance of stability. But if our personal lives are in a mess, it will be quite difficult to make things work.
It would be appropriate to cite the quote of Robert F. Kennedy: “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” A professional success sometimes requisites to take risks and if you have a brilliant life partner you will be able to reach for the stars. Furthermore, she will be there to pick you up if you fall back down to earth.
- You should appreciate your woman because she will give you more life perspectives and opportunities. A loving wife will help her husband to see what’s really important in this life.
American business magnate Bill Gates became the richest man in the world before marrying to his wife, but many people argue that by Melinda’s influence Gates was convinced to spend billions on world health issues.
By the way, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation provided $29 billion to solve global health and education crises. Sometimes in our way to success, we become more ambitious and work literally to death and forget what is truly important, such as friendship, faith, public service and many other things that make the world a better place.
- You should appreciate your woman because she carries the household. Even though a strong woman should maintain her own identity and independence and a supportive husband should recognize, accept and encourage it but we can’t deny the fact that a woman can make wonders for the household.
“Behind Every Successful Man, There is A Strong Woman”: Just like in case of Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt
To illustrate, thanks to Jacqueline Kennedy the White House was completely updated and turned into a display for design, art, and fashion. As Michele Leight said of Jacqueline, “Her impact on American culture was significant. She took America out of the staid and conservative 1950s and into the world of classy international elegance and also became an important champion of the arts and historic preservation.“
And last but not least let’s remember the wonderful Eleanor Roosevelt. After her death, the New York Times called her “one of the most esteemed women in the world.”
In 1999 she came in ninth position in the list of America’s most admired people. Eleanor strongly encouraged her husband’s, Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s political life and took an active part in politics herself.
In 1928 she convinced her husband to run for governor of New York. And eventually, he won. This proved to be a cornerstone of a higher office. Eleanor Roosevelt held press conferences, wrote a column, gave interviews and often spoke on her husband’s behalf.
Moreover, she supported her husband in many ways during his long political life and became one of the most influential people in America. In 1921, Franklin Roosevelt was diagnosed with the terrible disease polio. And when his political life seemed to come to its end, it was his wife that helped him return to politics.
This revolutionary woman was different from the wives of earlier presidents as she was the first to become active in political and social issues.
Check Out Other Posts Related to Behind Every Successful Man There is A Strong Woman: Find Out True Cases of this Quote & Appreciate Your Woman
- Boyish Girls Or Tomboys: That’s How The Society Labels Girls Who Don’t Follow Feminine Lifestyle & Outfit Rules
- 7 Black Women’s Empowerment Blogs That Are Extremely Inspiring And Motivating For Black Women! Find The List Below
- Women And Leadership: Yes, It’s A New Era For Women’s Development! Empowering Organizations, Leadership Courses & More